Skip to main content

Happy Holidays all around!

What a great holiday season it was! This year, we saw the return of "hustling and bustling" for the season, but once Christmas Eve got here, almost everyone has reported an incredible holiday and a rekindling of some kind. Old traditions, family in from unexpected places and a genuine feeling of togetherness.
As the new year approaches, excitement and anticipation for what's next is building. Many seeds have been planted and most are ready to work for the changes they'd like to see in their world. New areas of study and health are opening up and the sciences are parallelling other areas of research. The arts are seeing an infusion of spirit and industrious designs are creeping into fashion.
On a personal level, 2011 is going to be a year of challenges and opportunity. The sustainable funding program that I have developed with help from a few kind volunteers has seen huge growth in it's PR audience, new partnerships are forming and we are moving ahead with a temporary website until funding to finish the software is aquired. As for the marketing arena, Wisdom Teeth Only is growing online and we are looking forward to the possibility of producing some viral video ads with Flying Leap Films. Also, Body Complete Now will be coming online, hopefully mid-January, watch for these all natural and inexpensive products to help you save money on your personal care items.
As December winds to a close, I am winding up for a fantastic year. I am greatful to my family and friends, my allies in both business and social outings and wish you all the best in the coming times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quantum relativity, my thoughts after 22 years of studying thinking on it

A Hypothesis on the relation of all things, and the absence of dark matter. Hypothesis: everything exists. Nothing does not. The appearance and physiological traits of any quantum particle, remain muted, until interacted with through an energetic force. Once energy hits, a quantum particle, its inherent qualities come to like, augmented by, and for the interaction. Each interaction type, causes quantum particles to behave and grow/deplete/mutate differently than other interaction types. Interaction types include Sound Light Physical Sent Thought Feeling/emotion All reverberate differently, with varied reactions, and in line with both Newtonian physics and relativity. If something is not relevant, it stays muted in a seeming void, which is actually all that is, was, and will be. When it is relative to an energy source, it becomes active, changeable to other areas/acts:aspects of energy. It grows, or depletes indirect response. The mean Upon the dark, formless void. From the darkness, th...

Past My Limit or Internal Lies. Three tips on personal motivation.

Every time I say to myself that I have reached my limit or that I'm past my limit, I have the instant emotional response that it's just not true. Like most, throughout my life I've had a variety of experiences, some pretty harsh trials and many lessons in endurance and perseverance. Here's a few tips on how to keep going when you feel there is no possible way you can. 1. Ignore reality. Not completely, but in some ways ignore the elements that make you feel there is no way out. Relationships that are ending, finances that are drained and the faith of others in your talents that has just run out are all real and actual problems. In personal and professional realms, there are times when you just can't see moving forward nor feel you have the strength to do so. I suggest you ignore it a little and get out of your current perspective. I can recall the day I drove into Millcreek Broadcasting, a small Utah radio group, to apply for a job. At twenty two I hadn't h...

Startup Weekend_One week later

It's been one week since the Startup Weekend in Salt Lake and I've had a bit of time to process the event, the outcome and my personal experiences with this phenomenal three day marathon. First, let me say that I heard of this event after complaining that Utah didn't have a lot of entrepreneurial type conferences. I take back some of what I said and have to admit, if a single event were to come to this state in lieu of all others, I'd be okay with Startup Weekend being that event. For those of you not familiar, this is a competition where people pitch ideas, research, plan and execute a group of start up businesses in a three day period. That said, here's more about the event- what I would do differently, some of my favorite aspects and what's happened since last Saturday. If I had it all to do over again, I'd do almost all of it different. I don't know if I've ever felt that way before, but it's true for Startup Weekend. For example, I would ha...