Skip to main content

Just when you think it can't get any better....

It does. So much so, in fact, that it's hard to decide where is an appropriate place to start. On a professional level, I've had a lot of really dynamic experiences-from working in a home for the elderly to starting a WISP, a VoIP business opportunity, and a marketing consultation firm. I've learned how to handle massive responsibility, find resources when needed and have worked with people who were willing to pull me aside and generously point out my flaws. On a personal level, I've had existential experiences, some fascinating guides and a multitude of strangers who I've been able to engage on levels that I won't even try to post on this blog. That said, this past few months has provided me with a clarity and a focus that I haven't ever had... It's taken what was really great and made it phenomenal. Let me explain.
I've had a lot of work experience because I love to work, to learn and am unafraid of getting my hands dirty or of looking silly. While personally, it's very much the same way. I love people, their personal stories and I do what I can to help show people how brilliant and necessary they are. I've jumped off cliffs and been dropped from hundreds of feet. I've laid in a sarcophagi in Cairo and battled the monkeys at Malaysia's Batu caves. Though I always appreciated what was happening, it was moving quickly and I had little time to reflect or assess what could come of it in the future. Although the past three years have been of the most difficult in my life, my pace changed. It slowed. My focus changed, it turned inward. Balance and living consciously became a priority and in this past few months, I am delighted to say it's clear progress has been made.
All of my work is now benefiting from better personal decisions and vice versa. My daughters are incredibly intelligent, which was always clear, but our relationships have opened further, are working better for all of us and I am happy with my choices instead of feeling unsure. It's never easy to be a single parent, less so when you love to start businesses and travel the globe, but it has become clear how to find balance. I couldn't ask for anything more than I have been given. I will, but it wall all be gravy. I have fantastic relationships with even very difficult situations, have worked with some amazing caregivers and energies to add to what was and have so much, I keep thinking of "The Cup Overfloweth" as a symbol for how I feel. Clarity on purpose. Clarity on intent. Submission to the All that has created this incredible world and society.
Yes, life is hard-but I'm capable and resilient. Yup, there is much to be done and more to be learned, but I relish learning, doing. Opportunities are appearing in perfect time, synchronicity is happening with increasing regularity and in all, life is good.
Work hard, play well and benefit that which is good and right in this world. It makes what's great, even better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A World of Life, or Why to Live is the Opposite of Evil

 Wow. This is getting tough.  Not the work of life. Not life. Those have always been tough. What's getting to be so tough that it's almost unbearable, is knowing what I can do for so many that are struggling, while having the fear of change, doom, climate, water, food... on and on until it grips people so hard, that they don't move. They can't hear that there are options. When they see them, they are so tired of being lied to or manipulated that even when they think something is good, the past won't let them open up their own future. Having solutions for people didn't start with the solution, for me. In my life, it was always about the people. When I was young, I wanted to be a lawyer, but I ended up in business. It was my mom, actually, who showed me the world of marketing. I had no idea I'd end up there, but I loved watching her mind work, he sessions with my dad that felt like they were on fire, even from the top of the stairs or through the vents, where

I love Memorial Day (and leave the BBQ's alone)

I love memorial day. I didn't used to think of it much and I BBQ all the time, so I'm not too impressed with all those cartoons running around. I love memorial day because I get to officially remember people, many of whom I think about consistently but It wasn't always this way. Remembering can be hard and (in my opinion) paying tribute to those memories are an individual choice. I was living away from my family, in Arizona and married to an individual that didn't prefer me having any connections to people outside of him. My grandmothers both passed away in this time and I was unaware. My grandmother in Florida was an adorable little woman when I got to know her as a young kid. From my mom's stories, I know it wasn't always that way. Grandma Gron had to be tough to live through my grandpa and I promise you, tough is an understatement. She raised three children and my mother is of the best I have the pleasure of knowing or to know or know of. I remember and c

Quantum relativity, my thoughts after 22 years of studying thinking on it

A Hypothesis on the relation of all things, and the absence of dark matter. Hypothesis: everything exists. Nothing does not. The appearance and physiological traits of any quantum particle, remain muted, until interacted with through an energetic force. Once energy hits, a quantum particle, its inherent qualities come to like, augmented by, and for the interaction. Each interaction type, causes quantum particles to behave and grow/deplete/mutate differently than other interaction types. Interaction types include Sound Light Physical Sent Thought Feeling/emotion All reverberate differently, with varied reactions, and in line with both Newtonian physics and relativity. If something is not relevant, it stays muted in a seeming void, which is actually all that is, was, and will be. When it is relative to an energy source, it becomes active, changeable to other areas/acts:aspects of energy. It grows, or depletes indirect response. The mean Upon the dark, formless void. From the darkness, th