Skip to main content

My Uncientific Thought of the Day or The Oyster and the Egg

4-28-2018
8:18 am

I woke up with this thought.

Let’s compare the egg to the oyster, where the yolk is like a pearl, the mussel like the waters upon the face of the earth and the shell like the darkness that surrounded it.




An expanse can’t be an expanse without expanding, so….


What if the expansion and contraction just rubbed and agitated that edge each had between their
separation and a substance like the oils of a mussel was generated due to the infinitesimally small
space between slowly building a cold energy. The first interaction happens as the expanse expands,
becoming colder and then warm, waters respond, collapsing a little in on themselves due to the offset
and the speed of the expanse changes a minutia due to the relatively slight change in comparative
warmth.


The waters become the yolk, the expanse of darkness becomes the encapsulating whites and the edge
of the void, ever rippling out of perfect and ideal accord - due to that first ripple, the eventual
bounceback and resulting chaos - becomes the shell.

Just a thought. Happy Saturday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quantum relativity, my thoughts after 22 years of studying thinking on it

A Hypothesis on the relation of all things, and the absence of dark matter. Hypothesis: everything exists. Nothing does not. The appearance and physiological traits of any quantum particle, remain muted, until interacted with through an energetic force. Once energy hits, a quantum particle, its inherent qualities come to like, augmented by, and for the interaction. Each interaction type, causes quantum particles to behave and grow/deplete/mutate differently than other interaction types. Interaction types include Sound Light Physical Sent Thought Feeling/emotion All reverberate differently, with varied reactions, and in line with both Newtonian physics and relativity. If something is not relevant, it stays muted in a seeming void, which is actually all that is, was, and will be. When it is relative to an energy source, it becomes active, changeable to other areas/acts:aspects of energy. It grows, or depletes indirect response. The mean Upon the dark, formless void. From the darkness, th...

Past My Limit or Internal Lies. Three tips on personal motivation.

Every time I say to myself that I have reached my limit or that I'm past my limit, I have the instant emotional response that it's just not true. Like most, throughout my life I've had a variety of experiences, some pretty harsh trials and many lessons in endurance and perseverance. Here's a few tips on how to keep going when you feel there is no possible way you can. 1. Ignore reality. Not completely, but in some ways ignore the elements that make you feel there is no way out. Relationships that are ending, finances that are drained and the faith of others in your talents that has just run out are all real and actual problems. In personal and professional realms, there are times when you just can't see moving forward nor feel you have the strength to do so. I suggest you ignore it a little and get out of your current perspective. I can recall the day I drove into Millcreek Broadcasting, a small Utah radio group, to apply for a job. At twenty two I hadn't h...

Startup Weekend_One week later

It's been one week since the Startup Weekend in Salt Lake and I've had a bit of time to process the event, the outcome and my personal experiences with this phenomenal three day marathon. First, let me say that I heard of this event after complaining that Utah didn't have a lot of entrepreneurial type conferences. I take back some of what I said and have to admit, if a single event were to come to this state in lieu of all others, I'd be okay with Startup Weekend being that event. For those of you not familiar, this is a competition where people pitch ideas, research, plan and execute a group of start up businesses in a three day period. That said, here's more about the event- what I would do differently, some of my favorite aspects and what's happened since last Saturday. If I had it all to do over again, I'd do almost all of it different. I don't know if I've ever felt that way before, but it's true for Startup Weekend. For example, I would ha...