Skip to main content

My Journey with I Doctor China

I've been working with Dr. Liu for almost a year now. With over fifty years as a Chinese Medical Doctor and the CEO of the China based Clinixoft, Dr. Liu has access to more medical knowledge than any other resource I have found. Perhaps more than all of them combined and I promise I read a lot. My desire to learn from her is how I started getting paid in rice and other Chinese foods for my help launching her US distribution, but I digress.

Dr. Liu is old, loud and very demanding. Sometimes I have to answer calls while I'm in her office because she yells at the people calling in "What you want?!" She isn't trying to be mean, Americans have a hard time understanding her and when she is loud, it really seems to work out better. Sad but true.


I came across Dr. Liu while looking for new clients for my Marketing and Business Development company. With an extreme interest in natural health and acupuncture because of the good it has done in my life, I called on Dr. Liu. Pain from my herniated disk is agonizing at times and acupuncture, singing bowls and herbs always helped where no Western Cortizone shot or pill ever could. Relief was real and actual, not a masking of the harsh symptoms. Besides, when I took pain pills, I usually caused more damage to my back because I did things I wouldn't normally do if I could feel pain.

So I met Dr. Liu and she stared at me intently for a portion of my presentation, then took the pages from my hands, set them aside and told me to come see her computer. What she showed to me was incredible - a wealth of knowledge comprised of over 5,000 years of Chinese and Western medicine. An easy to use, point and click interface that gave lab test recommendations, x-ray suggestions, Chinese herbal treatments, acupressure points and Western MD treatment options. It was astounding, but still had a lot of Chinese. I realized that if you didn't have Dr. Liu there, there was no way to figure out how to use it. I tried to tell her, but she didn't understand. I came back weeks later and then again. I told her I could not help her unless we had the proper materials. She smiled and said "I understand." She invited me to lunch (homemade, uber traditional Chinese food) and we got to work.

 Dr. Liu went to China for two months and produced beautiful and easy to understand how to videos. The translations from Simple Chinese into English were all there. I put up some social media pages, started a ecommerce site on my own dime and built graphics from the scanned pages of the books Dr. Liu and her US educated family have produced in China. It was a thing of beauty.

In comes, Sheila, a patient and advocate for Dr Liu who happens to own a Utah talent agency. She created a commercial to introduce the newly named I Doctor China software to producers around the country, getting immediate interest for a reality show that would feature Dr. Liu and natural medicine. Having been healed herself and removed from life in a wheelchair, Sheila knows as well just what Dr. Liu and the Clinixoft software is capable of. For myself, I've seen the letters, the photos and the heart felt thank you's that come to Dr. Liu from around the world. Names you would know and recognize that I have been forbidden to discuss. I've translated for her on a call where a woman was riding wtih her three kids for four hours to come get the herbal treatment unavailable anywhere else she was aware of. Eight hours total drive time for the herbal that I am sure brought her the happiness she deserved. She was polite, warm and did not complain about the distance.

Good health is possible and I would like to expose you to a program that will help lead you to it.

Persistence is necessary, but the reward is knowledge that you can control your good health. You can have the ability to treat those you love affected by chemical pills, chemotherapy, disease or illness. Did you know that the FDA is the fourth leading cause of death in the country? Check it out on their website. Just saying, there is a fear free way to a long and healthy life. I visit with a woman who many tell to rest and relax in her old age, but she is vibrant and engaging. She doesn't tell them that - she has something biting and definite to say, I'm sure.

Prevent a stroke
Right now, you may take a pill or pills every day. With natural health, you will be interacting with your health multiple times per day. It's easy if you just do it all the time, while you are waiting, watching or resting. Rub a specific spot on your wrist and lower your blood pressure. A spot on the back of your head and you prevent a stroke. Sounds a lot better than waiting in line at the Doctors office or laying in a hospital (80,000 people per year die of infections caught in hospitals). Get to know all of the options developed from around the globe. Prevent misdiagnosis by having your own information. Also, check with your insurance carrier - many are now allowing acupuncture and acupressure as a form of insurable treatment.

As we close 2012 and head into a year of new rules, more stress and less money, I truly suggest getting one of the Clinixoft, I Doctor China software programs for your family. You will lower costs and have better health. If you are interested in making money reselling the software, please contact me for opportunity details and requirements. For now, it's time for me to get ready to go see Dr. Liu again. There are many tips she is having me give away and promote for free to promote the good health of our country.

Please share this post with those that would like to find a new way to a healthy life.

Cheers to you and to your good health!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A World of Life, or Why to Live is the Opposite of Evil

 Wow. This is getting tough.  Not the work of life. Not life. Those have always been tough. What's getting to be so tough that it's almost unbearable, is knowing what I can do for so many that are struggling, while having the fear of change, doom, climate, water, food... on and on until it grips people so hard, that they don't move. They can't hear that there are options. When they see them, they are so tired of being lied to or manipulated that even when they think something is good, the past won't let them open up their own future. Having solutions for people didn't start with the solution, for me. In my life, it was always about the people. When I was young, I wanted to be a lawyer, but I ended up in business. It was my mom, actually, who showed me the world of marketing. I had no idea I'd end up there, but I loved watching her mind work, he sessions with my dad that felt like they were on fire, even from the top of the stairs or through the vents, where

I love Memorial Day (and leave the BBQ's alone)

I love memorial day. I didn't used to think of it much and I BBQ all the time, so I'm not too impressed with all those cartoons running around. I love memorial day because I get to officially remember people, many of whom I think about consistently but It wasn't always this way. Remembering can be hard and (in my opinion) paying tribute to those memories are an individual choice. I was living away from my family, in Arizona and married to an individual that didn't prefer me having any connections to people outside of him. My grandmothers both passed away in this time and I was unaware. My grandmother in Florida was an adorable little woman when I got to know her as a young kid. From my mom's stories, I know it wasn't always that way. Grandma Gron had to be tough to live through my grandpa and I promise you, tough is an understatement. She raised three children and my mother is of the best I have the pleasure of knowing or to know or know of. I remember and c

Quantum relativity, my thoughts after 22 years of studying thinking on it

A Hypothesis on the relation of all things, and the absence of dark matter. Hypothesis: everything exists. Nothing does not. The appearance and physiological traits of any quantum particle, remain muted, until interacted with through an energetic force. Once energy hits, a quantum particle, its inherent qualities come to like, augmented by, and for the interaction. Each interaction type, causes quantum particles to behave and grow/deplete/mutate differently than other interaction types. Interaction types include Sound Light Physical Sent Thought Feeling/emotion All reverberate differently, with varied reactions, and in line with both Newtonian physics and relativity. If something is not relevant, it stays muted in a seeming void, which is actually all that is, was, and will be. When it is relative to an energy source, it becomes active, changeable to other areas/acts:aspects of energy. It grows, or depletes indirect response. The mean Upon the dark, formless void. From the darkness, th